Trauma and Crime Scene Clean Up
Trust EMS Restoration to get the job done.
Veteran Owned and Operated
Trauma and Crime Scene Clean Up Services
When faced with the aftermath of a traumatic event or crime scene, the last thing you need is to be burdened with the daunting task of cleaning it up. At our company, we understand the overwhelming emotions and challenges you may be experiencing during such difficult times, which is why we are here to provide you with unparalleled trauma and crime scene cleanup services.
After the authorities have concluded their investigations and left, you may be left with a disheartening mess that requires specialized attention. Our team of highly skilled and IICRC certified technicians is equipped with the knowledge, expertise, and compassion to handle the cleaning process on your behalf, relieving you of this added stress.
At EMS, we go beyond merely removing organic materials and disinfecting the affected areas. Our meticulous approach ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, all odors are eliminated, and the environment is restored to its pre-damage condition. While not everything can always be salvaged, our trained professionals are dedicated to restoring as much as possible and guiding you through the decision-making process with informed choices.
Meet our Trauma Manager: Nicole Fiasco
Nicole is an exceptional addition to our team, bringing with her a wealth of experience and expertise in the field of critical care. With over 20 years of ICU experience, Nicole has dedicated her career to providing exceptional patient care and ensuring the well-being of those in need.
As our new Trauma Cleanup Manager, Nicole understands the importance of compassion and sensitivity when working with clients who are going through challenging times. She recognizes that our clients may be facing some of the most difficult moments in their lives, and she is here to offer support and guidance throughout the process.
Nicole’s commitment to service and her passion for helping people shine through in her work. She goes above and beyond to alleviate any burdens that our clients may face, making sure that they receive the assistance they need during these trying times. Nicole is dedicated to finding resources and solutions to support families, including exploring benefits that can help with payment and minimize out-of-pocket costs.
At our organization, we prioritize service above all else, and Nicole truly exemplifies this philosophy. She is available around the clock, ready to assist our clients efficiently and with utmost care, kindness, and empathy. Her years of experience in the ICU have honed her ability to handle challenging situations with professionalism and grace.
When Nicole isn’t helping others, she enjoys spending time with her family, working on craft projects and going to the beach.
We are privileged to have Nicole on our team, and her dedication to providing exceptional service is an invaluable asset to our organization. With her expertise and compassionate approach, she is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our clients during their most difficult times.
What to Expect:
- Emergency Response Personnel clear site
- Call EMS Restoration and describe situation or ask us to come assess further. Don’t stress yourself out over the details. We will ask the following questions but if you don’t know we are happy to help either way.
- Note Number of Rooms effected
- Rough Size of rooms
- What types of materials need to be cleaned or removed
- EMS Restoration dispatches a trained technician to Project Site to start work
- An emergency work authorization is emailed for signature to the customer
- This allows us to begin work in California.
- It also notes that the final invoice will utilize standard Xactimate pricing given by insurance companies
- It is important to note that most Trauma and Crime Scene Clean ups are not covered by insurance directly.
- Containment is set up to limit exposure to contaminates during the cleaning process
- Prioritization is given to pest extermination, removal of any non-salvageable materials, cleaning of all surfaces, then odor removal, and lastly repairs to pre-damage condition.
- Customer is updated on pricing at the end of the first day and at the end of the clean up process.
- Payment Arrangement is made at time of invoicing if necessary
- The average trauma clean up project is completed same day
- The repairs after clean up can take up to two weeks depending on materials but are prioritized for any cancelations in the schedule and are often completed the same week.
- The price of trauma clean ups can vary wildly and it’s not easy to give pricing until the work is completed. The average cost is between $5,000 and $8,000 per effected area. We have had projects as little as $2,000 with repairs completed next day and projects as much as $20,000 with repairs completed the following week.
- Time is key to keeping your costs low – pests quickly accumulate in areas where biohazards are present and odors intensify quickly.
- Most items that have been effected by Biohazard material are considered non-salvageable and will be carefully removed and properly disposed of as medical waste. If there are any items of value that you wish to retain you will need to sign a waiver of liability or remove it from site before work begins.
- While we are working: No unauthorized will not be permitted into the containment area.